Monday, December 1, 2008

Make Your EX Desperate to Want You Back

You might be a victim of stupid fights and differences of opinions with your partner that resulted in a break up. And now as time passed by you fell that you should get him/her back in your life. If you are in a condition like this then you have a way to get your EX back in your life by making yourself irresistibly desirable to your EX.

The first thing you should do to attract your EX is to identify your qualities that your EX admired. It might be your athletic figure, your good education, your personality or your job. Whatever it is, of you want him/her back then it is time to work hard to make these qualities even better. Then you should try to erase all those irritating habits of yours that your EX hated. We all know that it is not possible to change yourself totally but you should at least try to improve yourself. Then you have your good qualities to fill for the lacks you have. If your EX admires a quality but you lack that then you should try to earn those qualities too. Just let her know by some means that you are trying.

Do not let her know the fact that you are desperate for her. Not at least at the beginning. Work on the fields suggested above. Try and develop a more attractive personality and try to get a feedback whether it is working positively or not. But at this stage your priority should be developing yourself into a man that would be more appealing to your EX. When you can really be successful at this, your EX will show you the way to be closer to him/her.

Get rid of the factors like family and friend that might have had a negative effect on your relationship. If you did not have any common interest to share then you are to develop a few to show him/her that you share a common passion.

Follow the tips carefully and you would owe me a thanks if you are really interested to get your EX back.

For more tips you can read this site also http://blogger-desk.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kayes_Chowdury

Kayes Chowdury - EzineArticles Expert Author

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MY Name is Judith from United States i want to share my life experience to every body on this site.on how Dr Ogba help me in geting my ex back to me i was in a serious relationship with johnson, i love him so much we have dated for almost 5 years now.until hudite meant another girl called charity he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don’t know what to do.so i told my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible.so she directed me to a spell caster called Dr Ogba so i contacted him and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back to me begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem conta