Sunday, December 7, 2008

How to Get Your Ex Back After a Relationship Gone Bad

Every relationship changes over time. It is part of life and we can not change it. My boyfriend broke up with me a few months ago, I did not expect it to happen but I had to handle it. We are back together but I have learned many things about myself and how couples work in general. In this article I will share a few tips with you which will definitely help you to get your ex back.

I know you never wanted your ex to leave you in the first place but it happened. Now you need to find a way to bring him/her back in your life. First thing to get you going is to know the reason of your break up. What happened that your ex decided to leave? At this time, you have no clue how to proceed and where to turn to get your ex back. You better not go begging your ex to take you back. I know you love him/her with all your heart but anything you do right now will not work. Your ex has had enough of something, you need to figure out what it is and find a solution to fix it.

Has the idea of making your ex jealous come to your mind? If not you are safe. Trying to make your ex jealous will only make things more complicated or you might even lose your ex forever. If you show off with someone else, your ex might just understand that you have decided to move on with your life... their place is no longer by your side. Sadly, they might just do the same. It will be a lost battle before you even try.

After you have thought well over the situation and everything is clear in your mind. You can call your ex and ask if they would like to go for a date. They might not accept right away, they may not be ready yet to face you. Try to understand and give them the time that they need but do not force them no matter what. Chances are you will get a positive response after a few try. When your ex will meet you, do not go over your limit. Remember that things are not fixed yet. It is your FIRST meeting after the break up. Resist the urge to want to hug them or anything you may think is inappropriate at a time like this. From here it will not take long before it starts getting better between you two. I wish you best of luck to get your ex back.

All the tips I have mentioned above, I have found it in the book "The Magic Of Making Up". It has helped me to get my boyfriend back and I am forever thankful to the author for this. If you are serious about getting your ex back, I will recommend you to get a copy too. I am sure your ex will be back with you sooner than you think. Click here to learn more about the book.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Amy_Dooby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I broke up with my Ex fiance a few months back, in what was a whirlwind of an altercation, and was destroyed, I won't even bother lying about it. Night after night, I racked my brain for a way to get her back. She wasn't returning calls, emails or texts and our mutual friends said she wanted nothing to do with me. I was in rough shape until i found templeofvadoo@gmail.com and he guaranteed me in 3days and surely she called me on the phone and and apologized