Sunday, December 7, 2008

Magic Words to Get Your Ex Back and Rebuild Your Relationship

Ok, ok they're not actually magic but if you're trying to get your ex back then you need to know how to use these words to accomplish your goal. It's not a few individual words but rather choosing the right words in the right context and that my friend can work like magic.

You see, when you are trying to get your ex back you don't have much experience or even an actual skill set to draw from. You basically have a few tips that you've gathered from family, friends or the internet and using them is basically like taking a shot in the dark. You have no clue whether they will work or not. You simply hope for the best.

The fact is, what you say and how you say it can make all the difference in whether you win or lose. That's why you need to learn proven methods that will greatly improve your chances of getting your ex back.

Let me give you an example. We've all either been or know someone that has been on the receiving end of a voice mail or phone message that goes something like this. "John it's me. I just wanted to say that I really, really miss you and I really need to talk to you. Things just aren't the same without you. Please, PLEASE call me." Read that again and think for a moment. That message sound like a woman begging and pleading with her ex trying to reconcile a broken relationship. Right? Is Begging and pleading attractive? You bet your sweet bippy it isn't. there is absolutely no motivational reason fro the receiver of that message to call back. None whatsoever.

Here is another. "John it's me. I really need to talk to you right away. It's important. Call me as soon as you possibly can." Now chances are John may actually call back out of concern that there is something wrong. The problem is when he does and finds out there is no emergency and it was simply a ruse to get him to call, he will be left with a very bad taste in his mouth. Now the one that left the message is even further away from getting her ex back than she was before she left the message. So the bottom line is that both of these messages have had the opposite effect of what was intended.

Now let's look at this from the angle of attraction. What can you do to make your ex attracted enough to you to get them to return your call? Simple. Just play on their emotions of curiosity and self interest. Curiosity is very powerful and will cause most people to do whatever they have to in order to satiate it. Self interest is a very powerful motivator. Let's face it. Almost everything we do in this life we do based on our own, selfish self satisfaction. So with that being said, why not use them to your advantage?

Now imagine a gal leaving a message like this one instead....in a soft, sexy voice "Hi John, it's me. I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate what you did for me. I would luuuvvv to thank you in person. Call me." Think John will call her back? My money is on him! His curiosity will drive him crazy trying to figure out what it was that he did that she appreciates so much. He will definitely want to know what it is. Secondly, his self interest will kick in and he'll be thinking to himself "Man o man she wants to thank me in person. I wonder what she's got in mind?" He won't be able to stand it for long and will, in most cases call her back.

Cool eh? I thought you'd think so.

Now I must warn you. DO NOT try this technique until you have an overall strategy in place. You not only need to know what it is that he actually did for you but it has to be legit. It doesn't have to be anything profound but definitely legit. On top of that you need to know how you are going to follow through once he does call you back. You don't want to drop the ball by saying the wrong things at this point.

The bottom line is that you can get your ex back with the right words and an overall strategy. Otherwise you can take your chances and simply hope that it works out. It's all up to you now.

Get more tips and learn how to build your strategy right now: WIN BACK AN EX

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Scott_Sickles

No comments: