Sunday, November 16, 2008

Get Your Ex Back by Paying Compliments

If you are desperate to get back with your ex, try paying them a simple compliment or two when you do meet up. Remember how it was when you were first together and you were eager and happy to pay your other half compliments. Maybe you got out of the habit of paying compliments to each other, as often happens when the original spark of attraction starts to fade. Everybody, both men and women, likes to receive compliments , it makes them feel good about themselves.

There is no need to go over the top with the flattery, it will only come over as false if you start gushing "how great they are", but if you can make a genuine compliment to your ex about their clothes, a new hairdo, or any little new thing that you may notice different about them, This will let them see that you still have the qualities that attracted them to you in the first place. It will be hard knowing what to say for the best when you do meet up, and the last thing you really want to do is say something that will cause friction between the both of you, so conversations between you maybe strained when you have just broken up, but a couple of well placed sincere compliments will help take the stress away from your relationship.

It will help start building trust between you again, and from that point you can try to work out the problems in your relationship.

If you think this article has been of help to you in your quest to Win Back Your Ex. The Magic Of Making Up will show you a proven strategy that can really work for YOU. It explains how you can come to terms with a break up in a loving relationship and turn the situation around, whatever the cause of your break up was. The Magic Of Making Up can really be the solution to getting back with your ex, if you are willing to put the advice they give into practise, you really have nothing to lose.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Terry_John

1 comment:

Autor said...


Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.