Friday, November 21, 2008

3 Tips To Win Your Ex Back Fast

What do you do when you think about your ex? Do you feel the same warm feelings that you felt when you were with them? If you do then you may want to try and find a way to get them back into your life. What can you do to show them that you still care and want to be around them again?

Show Them That You Remember

When you think about it, you may have days that you and your ex had that were great and created a lasting memory. If this is the case, then you want to show them that you remember it and that you appreciate them as a person. Do it in a causal way though. Maybe an email saying that you remember when you went for that walk on the beach a couple of years ago.

Stay In Touch

If you had friends that you both knew, then you may want to consider staying in contact with them as well as maybe dropping an email or a phone call to your ex. If you stay in their mind but not as an aggressive person, you will be more able to step back into a relationship with them.

Be patient

You want to let them have their space so that you and they can work through the problems that you may have had in your relationship. This way when you start again it will be fresh and without any issues from the past. When you start fresh you will always have a better chance.

Select any of the links provided to watch a FREE video. Most relationships CAN be salvaged.

If you are in pain and confused?, take note that There Are NO Impossible Situations

Learn Exactly What To Say To Get Your Ex Lover Back

Learn How To Get Back Your Ex

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Benjamin_Wise

1 comment:

Autor said...


Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.